Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires subject matter expertise and operational support to carry out its cybersecurity operations. In particular, the FAA requires contractor support to perform security assessments and to support penetration testing efforts.
The objectives of this contract are to:
• Obtain technical support for FAA’s ongoing annual security assessment process
• Obtain subject matter expertise to support and enhance the FAA’s penetration testing capabilities.
The scope of work includes the following core services:
1. Program Management Support
2. Cybersecurity Testing
• Independent Risk Assessment Testing
• Penetration Testing
1) Task 1 - Program Management Support
• Staffing and Recruitment
• Testing Schedule Coordination, Delivery and Resource Management
• Meeting Attendance
• Quality Control /Quality Assurance
• Status Reporting
• Program Management Review
• Contract Transition
2) Task 2 - Independent Risk Assessment Support
3) Task 3 - Vulnerability Assessmentread more
Please select at least one supplier to continue.
You don't have a default mail client installed for your operation system or your browser doesn't support 'mail to' action.
In order to create Summary Report please select Saved Suppliers list