The purpose of this special notice is to inform the industry of TSA's and airport facilities' quest to merge cybersecurity and information technology. This and future notifications will provide the industry with ongoing meeting overviews and actions that specifically address information security and security screening technologies.
Key requirements for which this notice is focused upon:
1. Cybersecurity culture: Adopt a culture of “cybersecurity by design” for Security Equipment –demonstrable
2. Access Control: Implement adequate access control and account management practices
3. Access Control: Enable multi-level access to equipment resources and ability to restrict users to required access level
4. Password Control: Implement and provide capability for airport operator to change system level passwords
5. Identification and Authentication: Ensure unique identification of individuals, activity, or access to Security Equipment
6. Audit and Accountability: Ensure capabilities to audit events, conduct analysis and reporting, and monitor for appropriate information disclosure
7. Protected Sensitive Screening Algread more
Please select at least one supplier to continue.
You don't have a default mail client installed for your operation system or your browser doesn't support 'mail to' action.
In order to create Summary Report please select Saved Suppliers list