'1. Purpose: Provide information on the Advanced Engagement Charging Handle (AECH) Solution in order to establish opportunities for further demonstration, experimentation and adaptation of this mission enhancing / life-saving technology within all levels of the Armed Services and Law Enforcement communities.
2. Summary: This technology, is a patented commercial off the shelve, ready to install solution that provides the operator a completely ambidextrous charging handle with increased speed and dexterity to reduce stoppages/malfunctions and significantly decrease gas blowback with or without suppressors, in all operational conditions. While originally looking for a cheek riser that would work with adjustable stocks in all positions, we discovered the only way to do that was to combine the charging handle and cheek riser as a single, adjustable unit. The ability for operators to clear a malfunction the same as they would with a pistol “slap to the rear and release motion,” while reducing the time to reacquire targets, separates this technology from all other small arms competitors. Conceptualized/developed, tested and patented, the AECH is currently being utilized by military, law enforcement personnel and commercial clients.
3. Background and Discussion: With over 50 years of military and law enforcement experience using the AR-15 rifle platform, the Falcon 37 leadership identified the need for end users to reduce malfunctions and stoppages faster than the current charging handles and techniques allowed. Also it was identified in cold weather scenarios, the time requirements and abilities for the end user to manipulate the charging handle to reduce stoppages and reengage targets was significantly increased. The AECH is designed with an integrated cheek riser that allows for a more natural check weld and view through attached optics. After four years of development and testing the AECH is patented, in full production and operationally used globally.
4. Proposed Solution: Advanced Engagement Charging Handle (AECH) Rack your service rifle M4/M16 like you would a pistol slide enabling the shooter to stay on fire control and keep the weapon on their shoulder for much faster target acquisition.
1) Constructed of Mil-Spec 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum Heavy Duty, Hard Coat Anodized Matte Black per MIL-A-8625A Type 3 Class 2,
2) “Upper cheek rest” consists of 80/18 glass polymer,
3) US Patents #10/001,328 and D787,625S,
4) Mod 1 works on any M4/M16/AR-15 with a 5.56 bolt carrier group,
5) Mod 2 works on any AR-10 with 7.62/.308/6.5 Creedmoor bolt carrier group,
6) Patented Latch - More secure locking, smoother unlocking. No latch release lever,
7) Ambidextrous - Stippling allows shooter to get more powerful/natural grip on AECH,
Confidential / Proprietary,
8) Easily adjustable in field conditions with two positions to accommodate larger optics,
9) Easily operated in cold weather environments using heavy gloves,
10) Color: OD Green / Coyote Tan / Black,
11) Virtually eliminates “back spray” of gas and oil into shooters eyes. During preliminary testing of charging handles gas mitigation while shooting suppressors at the US Army’s Aberdeen Proving Grounds, the AECH Mod 1 reduced gasses into the shooters face at a 50% greater rate over the other tested charging handles.
Note: RDECOM testing results can be provided upon request.
Falcon 37 Inc. is based in Fayetteville, NC and outsources engineering/manufacturing to other innovative companies in the firearms industry. . Our products are 100% US Made and manufactured for us by the Rogers Division of the Safariland Group and Nordic Components Inc. We are currently operating with 10 people who are employees, stakeholders, or advisors. Every member of our team is either a US Marine, US Army and/or Federal/ Local Law Enforcement veteran.
Specialties and Expertise:Best, Charging Handle, Ambi, Ambidextrous, AR15, AR10, habu, Falcon37, M16, M4, M16 parts, M16 charging handles, M4 charging handle, cheek riser, Law enforcement, defense, military, , AR parts, AR optics, gas mitigation, suppressors, Entry Teams, CQB, CIRT, CERT, SWAT, Cold Weather, heavy Gloves, Mountain Warfare Training Center, Bridgeport, 10th Mountain Div. NAVSPECWAR, CAG, USSOCOM, USASOC, 3rd SFG, 10th SFG, MARSOC, JSOC, JSOTF, FBI, Secret Service, Homeland Security, DOD, DOJ, FLETC, FBI National Academy, 1/6th Marines, Syria, gas buster, raptor
Size and Minority Status
- Products and services 1
- Сommodity codes
HABU Advanced Engagement Charging Handle(AECH) is the Best Ambi Charging Handle on the market today. Designed for entry teams. Used by Law Enforcement and Military. Increase target engagement speed up
Downloadable Content 2
Locations Served 1
Public Spend Forum compiles the information shown in GovShop's supplier profiles based on multiple sources and relies on GovShop's supplier and buyer user community to help validate the information. We recommend conducting further due diligence and research to validate the information if accuracy is critical.