Our export coordinators are fully trained and certified in handling and packing HAZMAT cargoes, and DTGruelle mandates that all staff undergo and pass STA background checks in compliance with TSA directives.
By managing a majority of the supply chain, DTGruelle can help government agencies and private companies reduce overhead costs and improve shipping management. DTGruelle works with our clients every step of the way to determine the best logistics solutions. We understand that our customers’ goods are not just simply monetarily valuable, but also strategically important. This is why we take every step necessary to ensure cargo will arrive securely at their destination. Through our cargo management system, DTGruelle can provide clients with access to Integrated Shipment Tracking Services, enabling clients to receive in-route updates of their cargo as they are in transit, as well as allows immediate access to DTGruelle’s staff of highly capable import and export coordinators to address concerns quickly and efficiently.
DTGruelle can provide the unique transport services required to enable our customers to accomplish their mission. As a reliable logistics partner with a proven history, DTGruelle’s ability to offer practical solutions allows us to design transportation and sustainment programs tailored to suit our customers’ unique requirements. DTGruelle understands the actual problems our clients are trying to solve and will combine our knowledge and understanding of the complexities of global trade to support our customers’ operations.
DTGruelle Registration and Services,
• DTGruelle has been providing Customs Brokerage and Freight Forwarding since 1982.
• DTGruelle is a nationally licensed U.S. Customs Broker which allows us to Customs Clear at any U.S. Ocean Port, Airport, or Border Crossing.
• DTG offers ancillary U.S. Customs services such as duty drawback assistance.
• DTGruelle’s warehouse has Class-3 Bonded status with U.S. Customs.
• DTGruelle’s warehouse features a dedicated and secure space to hold High-Value and Sensitive Cargo.
• DTGruelle is registered with DCMA to process Duty-Free imports for the U.S. Government,
• DTGruelle is registered with the FMC (Federal Maritime Commission) as a bonded NVOCC.
• DTGruelle is a China-registered, Bonded, and Licensed MOC NVO, allowing us to issue our own House Bills of Lading for cargo originating out of China.
• DTGruelle is IATA registered and is a TSA certified Indirect Air Carrier with all operators having undergone background checks per TSA & C-TPAT directives.
• DTGruelle is registered with the Department of Commerce,
• DTGruelle is registered with the Department of State (DDTC),
• DTGruelle is registered with the United Nations as a Level-2 service provider,
• DTGruelle export personnel is HAZMAT trained, enabling them to handle and process hazardous cargo.
Certifications and Licenses,
DTGruelle’s team of dedicated Import, Export, and domestic Account Managers with access to our worldwide network of agents, trusted vendors, and sub-contractors allow us to increasingly execute complex logistics services anywhere in the world.
Current Listing of Certifications,
• Federal Maritime Commission (NVOCC),
• CNS / IATA Certification,
• Indirect Air Carrier Approval,
• Department of Defense Directorate of Defense Trade Controls,
• Customs Broker License,
• Custom Broker Permit,
• Custom Broker National permit,
• C-TPAT certification
Specialties and Expertise:Core Competencies,
• General transportation Services,
• HAZMAT transport,
• Consolidation Services,
• U.S. Government, NATO, and U.N. transport requirements,
• Cold Chain & Pharma transport,
• Freight Forwarding,
• Customs Brokerage,
• Import / Export - Transportation of Commercial and Military Vehicles, Vessels, and Aircraft,
• Charter Vessel or Aircraft
Size and Minority Status
- Products and services 12
- Сommodity codes
Logistics Support Services
Existing Contracts 1
Downloadable Content 2
Locations Served 93
Public Spend Forum compiles the information shown in GovShop's supplier profiles based on multiple sources and relies on GovShop's supplier and buyer user community to help validate the information. We recommend conducting further due diligence and research to validate the information if accuracy is critical.